This page has been updated for February 1-12. Please be sure to do your home health checks even on virtual days.
If you click on your child’s class, you will be taken to your teacher’s core document with all the links you’ll need for class-specific work. We encourage families to sit together, even if it just for 60 seconds of mindfulness meditation. And ask your children to lead the mealtime ritual of singing a song and feeling gratitude. At the end of the day you can also practice sharing highlights and offering all the merits of the day out to all living beings.
DAILY SCHEDULE AND ENRICHMENT CLASSES
- 9:00-11:00: Your lead teacher is your primary focus in the morning. Please prioritize their work over enrichment sign-ups.
- 10:00-10:40: If your class schedule allows, we are offering two twenty-minute Read Together and Snack Chat sessions. These are limited to small groups, so please sign up in advance.
- 11:00-11:30: All-School Assembly
- 11:30-1:00: Break
- 1:00-3:15: We are offering four afternoon specials. Come join us—no need to sign up!
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ENRICHMENT OFFERINGS, LINKS TO THE ASSEMBLY, AND SMALL GROUP SIGN-UP.
SELF-GUIDED EXTRA ENRICHMENT OFFERINGS
At your own pace recorded and downloadable activities that any MWS student can enjoy. LINK
Fawns are off on Wednesday.
Have a beautiful morning Snow Lions! COMPLETE SCHEDULE LINK HERE.
Hi Wild Horses! HERE is your plan for the week. Enjoy!
HERE is your schedule. Enjoy!
Hi Dragons! Addie put together a fun week for you. Read all about it HERE.
Howdy Owls! Hannah’s schedule is HERE. Enjoy and Stay warm!