This page has been updated for the Dragons day of remote learning on Wednesday, March 16, 2022. Please remember to fill out your health screening every day, including remote learning days. If you have any technical issues, Amanda is here to help. Email or Remind her.
If you click on your child’s class, you will be taken to your teacher’s core document with all the links you’ll need for class-specific work. We encourage families to sit together, even if it is just for 60 seconds of mindfulness meditation. And ask your children to teach you! They can also lead the mealtime ritual of singing a song and feeling gratitude. At the end of the day you can also practice sharing highlights and offering all the merits of the day to all living beings.
FLOW OF THE DAY
- 10:00-10:30 AM: Morning Circle + Read Aloud
- 10:40-11:00 AM: Math! Math! Math! Please bring paper and pencil.
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Water Keeps Time Video. Watch this video about the Esopus Creek and complete assignments. It is 30 minutes but Dorothy says it is beautiful!
- 12:00-1:30 PM: Lunch/play break
- 1:30-2:00 PM: Virtual Field Trip Visit the Saugerties beach with Addie and Dorothy to learn about currents and interconnection.
SELF-GUIDED EXTRA ENRICHMENT OFFERINGS
At your own pace recorded and downloadable activities that any MWS student can enjoy. LINK
Have a beautiful morning Fawns! COMPLETE SCHEDULE LINK HERE
Have a beautiful morning Snow Lions! COMPLETE SCHEDULE LINK HERE.
Hi Wild Horses! HERE is your plan for the day. Enjoy!
HERE is your schedule. Enjoy!
Hi Dragons! Addie put together a fun day for you. Read all about it HERE.
Howdy Owls! Hannah’s schedule is HERE. Enjoy and Stay warm!