The MWS Flexible Tuition Program
The Middle Way School thrives on the principle of inclusion. We actively seek to build a community that is rich with diverse cultures, races, talents, interests, learning profiles, and economic and ethnic backgrounds. Because this is a pilot school, and because we have the support of a global community of friends and foundations who wish to see this school succeed, we are able to offer ample financial aid to meet families at whatever tuition level they are able to afford.
There is a comfortable middle ground between offering too much and not enough. We believe that tuition shouldn’t create hardship. It should be like a good stretch or a yoga position–you push until you feel a little burn but don’t go further. And in the end, that little bit of stretch ends up feeling really good. We want to help families feel good about their contribution.
Base tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is as follows:
- Tuition for the Nursery/Preschool Class:
Four day program $9,200
Three day program $7,200
- Tuition for Pre-Kindergarten and up: $11,200
10% off for second child: $10,080
15% off for third child: $9,520
20% off thereafter $8,960
We understand that this level of tuition is not feasible for many families. Families wishing to apply for financial aid are encouraged to do so without hesitation. For more information about this process, download our Financial Aid Program information document. We recommend submitting an application for enrollment along with the FAP. We have always found a way to make every applicant find a comfortable tuition level.
To meet the needs of interested families, we offer rolling admissions, accepting applications throughout the year.
MWS welcomes students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity. The Middle Way School will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
How to Apply to the Middle Way School
- You can download complete application instructions here.
- Complete one application form per child and return to MWS: PO Box 1321, Woodstock, NY 12498. The application fee is $45.
- If you are applying for financial aid, download the FAP Application Instructions and submit your letter with your enrollment application.
- For students who have already entered kindergarten, sign the Teacher Feedback form and have your child’s current teacher fill it out and return to MWS.
- If your child has had any educational, therapeutic or psychological evaluations, please include Service Provider Feedback forms for each of these therapists/evaluators.
- Once your application and fee have been received, we will contact you with the next steps.